Decisions of Florida's circuit and county courts are not routinely distributed to publishers as are those of appellate courts. Readers are invited to submit court decisions to us for publication in FLW Supplement. Please note: Lower court orders that do not contain adequate substantive information to inform readers of the court's reasoning generally will not be published.
The information below should accompany any opinions or orders submitted for publication:
All submissions should include the Judge's signature/stamp along with the date of filing, as well as a cover letter clearly identifying the sender. Please note: Handwritten corrections or modifications, including struck-through text, must be initialed by the judge.
- Name of individual or firm submitting opinion and contact information (e-mail, telephone number, fax number or address)
- Court which issued order or opinion and name of judge or judges
- Complete case number
- Filing date of order or opinion
- Style of the case as it should appear in the publication
- Names and addresses of counsel. Please make it clear which party each attorney represents. If this is not clear, names of counsel will not be published
- Please indicate whether a notice of appeal, motion for rehearing, etc., has been filed and the disposition, if available
- Any information concerning why the order or opinion is of particular interest to Florida attorneys (This is optional and will not be published.)
| Please send your submission(s) using one of the following methods:
- E-mail. Electronically send your submission to us as an "attachment" to your e-mail message. Any of the following formats are acceptable: .pdf, .doc, .docx, or .wpd.
- Postal mail. Mail your submission to our office address in a flat envelope.
- Fax transmission. Adjust your fax machine's contrast and resolution settings to optimal, and fax to (850) 222-7938.